Employers Online NI Terms and Conditions
Employers Online NI is a website enabling Employers to notify and manage their job vacancies online from their desktops. It is another channel to help employers fill vacancies and to help our customers to find employment.
Interested Employers register with the site by entering company details. Once this is completed and verified by the Employers Online Support Team the employer will be issued with a User ID. Employers can then login to the system and create vacancies online.
You can specify your exact job specification, terms and conditions of employment and wage details. You will be able to upload your own application/monitoring forms and state how long you want the vacancy to be advertised.
Once the data has been verified by the Online Support Team you will be able to receive online job applications via the site and e mail notification. We will ask you to notify us of the outcome of job applications.
Details of your vacancies will be displayed on JobentreOnline and on our Jobpoint Kiosk network in Jobs & Benefits offices / JobCentres, in the location of the job.
Details will be displayed in approved out centres throughout Northern Ireland as well as Job Assist Centres in some areas .
Locally some of our offices display vacancies in Newspapers, broadcast vacancy details in their local areas on commercial television stations and radio stations
These terms and conditions incorporate any and all obligations as set out in the attached pages to this document.
1. Employers Online NI makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in services stored, served and accessed by this web service, but this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from a Jobs & Benefits office or JobCentre.
2. The Department for Communities, their employees and agents will not be responsible for any loss, however, arising, from the use of, or reliance on this information. Employers Online NI will not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from the loss of use, data or profits, however those damages may arise.
3. Employers Online NI reserve the right to: suspend or terminate any employers access to the Employers Online NI, or parts of it, and or edit, or require the employer to edit, material posted on the Employers Online NI site, if the relevant employer or material appears to Employers Online NI to be in breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions of this Service or for any other reason deemed appropriate by us.
4. Any employer whose access has been suspended or terminated must not re-register for, or re-access Employers Online NI site without Employers Online NI prior consent.
5. Employers Online NI website is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not presume that the information is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose, which you have in mind when using it.
6. Employers Online NI assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this website.
7. The contract between us will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Northern Ireland law and courts will have the jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.